This is the last blog post of the semester. I’ve learned so much and accomplished a ton throughout the semester while studying sex education and legislation.
What I’ve Accomplished/Completed:
- Three academically written expose analyses of sex education and the state of education in Pennsylvania (awaiting publishing).
- A step-by-step beginners guide to writing legislation.
- A successful fundraiser that pulled in nearly $3000.00.
- Draft of The Pennsylvania Healthy Youth Act 2017.
- Draft of the bylaws for my organization.
- Logo and design selection.
- Purchased and registered my fictitious name.
- Started web design.
- Numerous blog posts.
- A successful Facebook page.
Read More: Clean Up Work – KC
Topics I’ve learned about:
- Financing and budgeting
- Organizational infrastructure
- Legislative history
- Political Science
- Advertising and Marketing
- Healthcare Policy
- Sexual Health
This is the most exciting and interdisciplinary project I’ve ever worked on. I’m excited to continue developing my 501(c)4 organization over the summer & next semester, and get it ready for the January 17th, 2018 launch.