Last week, I finished carving my linoleum block, and worked feverishly toward my goal of having proof prints ready for assessment on Friday. I didn’t quite make this goal, having just printed them tonight, but they are finally done! Overall, they look pretty good. There are a few areas were subtle revision will need to occur, especially around the headlight, where the tool slipped and took out places which weren’t supposed to be cut. I’m going to try J-B Weld’s KwikWood as a way of repairing this damage because it is an epoxy-based filler which is not supposed shrink and will carve like wood. Later this coming week I plan to commence the carving process on my woodcut.